Compressor Parameterization package implemented as Matlab GUI
Download: Latest version of CPgui [CPguiPack.zip](Ver 1.0 2017-07-12)
SummaryCPgui is a parameterization algorithm for a control oriented compressor model. The tool is intended to help the user to estimate the best compressor model parameters that represent any given compressor map in SAE format. CPgui is implemented as a MATLAB Graphical User Interface (GUI). The proposed compressor model has been developed at the division of vehicular systems and has capabilities to extrapolate outside the usual compressor mapped area. The user can find more information about the capabilities of the compressor model at the listed papers and its references. The purpose of this tool is to give researchers and engineers the possibility to parameterize their own compressor maps and obtain a complete compressor model that can be incorporated to their engine models for simulation, optimization, development, and verification of new control systems. Two Simulink implementations of the compressor model are also provided with the package, one for forward simulation and another one capable to simulate compressor surge following the Moore-Greitzer modeling principles.
The parameterization package is provided as free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License (Lesser GPL) as published by the Free Software Foundation. If you use this software in research or otherwise, please preserve information about it and cite the publications that describe the compressor model and the parameterization method (Llamas and Eriksson, 2017) and (Llamas and Eriksson, 2016)
- This short documentation provides an example about how to use the parameterization package.
- In the .zip file you will find a contents file, two Simulink implementations of the model saved in several MATLAB versions, an example script, an initialization script and a license file.
- To get started, read the short documentation and run the script exampleCPgui.m, this will launch the GUI.
- Xavier Llamas and Lars Eriksson, Control-Oriented Compressor Model with Adiabatic Efficiency Extrapolation in SAE International Journal of Engines, 10(4), 2017.
- Xavier Llamas and Lars Eriksson, Parameterizing Compact and Extensible Compressor Models Using Orthogonal Distance Minimization in Journal of Engineering for Gas Turbines and Power,139(1), 2016.
If you have comments, bug reports or other concerns the authors may be
contacted at the following email address: Xavier Llamas
Informationsansvarig: Xavier Llamas
Senast uppdaterad: 2017-07-14