Matlab models for a Turbocharged Diesel-Electric Powertrain and Optimal Control Benchmark
Download: Latest version of LiU-D-El+Benchmark [Model_and_benchmark.zip](Ver 1.0 2014-10-22)
SummaryLiU-D-El+Benchmark contains in addition to the models and files in LiU-D-El , files describing the optimal control benchmark, Transient Optimization of a Diesel-Electric Powertrain, described in Sivertsson and Eriksson, 2014. The aim of the benchmark is to provide developers of optimal control tools a challenging but relevant optimal control problem on which to benchmark developed tools.
The models and benchmark are provided as free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License (Lesser GPL) as published by the Free Software Foundation. If you use this software in research or otherwise, please preserve information about and cite the publication that describes and documents the model (Sivertsson and Eriksson, 2014) and the benchmark (Sivertsson and Eriksson, 2014).
- Download the latest zip-archive and extract.
- You will find a Contents file, two files describing the benchmark, two matlab models and their parameter files, a script and a license file.
- To get started with the model there is MATLAB script, run_me.m, that simulates one of the models in a step from idle to 100kW and plots the results. This MATLAB-script illustrates how the implementation can be simulated.
- In benchmark_info.m the benchmark is described and in benchmark_data.mat the initial guesses, initial values and optimal results can be found.
- Martin Sivertsson and Lars Eriksson, Modeling for Optimal Control: A Validated Diesel-Electric Powertrain Model in SIMS 2014 - 55th International Conference on Simulation and Modelling, October 2014, Ålborg, Denmark
- Martin Sivertsson and Lars Eriksson, An Optimal Control Benchmark: Transient Optimization of a Diesel-Electric Powertrain in SIMS 2014 - 55th International Conference on Simulation and Modelling, October 2014, Ålborg, Denmark
If you have comments, bug reports or other concerns the authors may be
contacted at the following email address: Martin Sivertsson
Informationsansvarig: Martin Sivertsson
Senast uppdaterad: 2015-03-03